Rules & Regulations
All students must observe the school rules strictly within the school premises as well as during the official visit to other institutions or places. Violations of rules make every student liable to punitive action, even to the extent of expulsion from the school. The students are, therefore, advised to strictly adhere to the following rules:
- A student is bound to abide by the school rules and regulations.
- Punctuality and daily attendance are insisted on, however, leave or absence through illness or other reasons must be certified by parents/guardians.
- Students will not be permitted to enter the school if they are found suffering from a contagious or infectious disease.
- The school is not responsible for any article of student mislaid or lost. Students must look after their own property.
- Pupils should not borrow or lend money, books stationery, etc. among themselves.
- The student is required to take the assessment/exam on the stipulated date. If the child is unable to take the test due to illness, a medical certificate will be required.
- A student is required to get more than 60% marks in the major subjects in order to be promoted to the next class.
- In case of loss/damage of the “Progress Report Card”, a charge will be made for the issuance of a duplicate one.
- Parents are requested to pay the fees on time. The “Progress Report Card” will be withheld in case of outstanding school dues.
- Parents are requested to sign the report card and send it back within 3 days.
- Irregular attendance, habitual tardiness, objectionable moral behavior, or any other undesirable and un-Islamic behavior justify disciplinary action by the school.
Rules & Regulations For Admission
- Act gracefully and modestly both in and outside the school.
- Be courteous towards peers, teachers, management, and visitors
- Accept responsibilities willingly as and when given by the teachers.
- Neither brings precious items like cameras, transistors, jewelry, and mobile Phones during school timings. Nor any outsider bring these within the school premises without the Prior Permission of the Head of the school.
- Students must arrive at school on time and are not allowed to leave before the closing time, except in extraordinary situations the written request of the parents and with the approval of the Head of the school.
- In a class, if a student shows any symptoms of sickness, he/she will be immediately segregated and parents will be informed.
- No relative or servants will be allowed to come in between study hours bringing the pupil’s forgotten breakfast and other articles of use, as this causes a lot of disturbance. The watchman at the gate will also be told not to carry any such articles to any class, so please do not leave anything with him.
- If a problem arises, the parent must go straight to the Principal and not contact any teacher without his/her permission. Any discussion regarding the academic aspect of the pupil will be done in the Principal’s office with the teachers concerned between 08:30 to 10:00 hours after making an appointment with the Principal.
- At 14:00 hours when the school gets over, all parents are requested to wait in the compound. The servants must be told that they must wait at the gates only. Under no circumstances should the parents /servants rush in with the bell and gather in the corridors to collect their children. Your children must find you either at the gates or in the compound.
- The management of the school will not be responsible for the safety of the children if they are not collected by 14:30 hours at the latest. Parents/ Guardians are requested to note that if their children remain in the school premises after the aforesaid time; they shall be doing so at their own risk. The school management is also not responsible for any untoward incident or mishaps occurring before or after school hours.
- The monthly fee must be paid before the due date of the month failing will result in a deduction of twenty-five marks from the child’s monthly report.
- The fee is payable in the designated branch of the bank as mentioned in the challan. No cash is accepted on the campus. In any extraordinary situation, the campus is only allowed to collect cheques in favor of Uloom n Hikmah, before the due date. Click here for admission